811spotter Terms and Conditions of Use
3. Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of 811spotter or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
5. Trademarks. “811spotter” and other terms are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other product, service, and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. You should assume that all contents of this Site are copyrights unless otherwise noted. You may not use materials on this Site in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. You may freely view and use this Site and download material solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in the original downloaded materials or any copies of the materials. However, you may not otherwise use, modify, display, copy, download, distribute, reproduce, retransmit or create derivative works from, the materials at this Site or that you download from this Site, without the prior written consent of 811spotter. Nothing in this Site creates, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of 811spotter or of any third party. Any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Breach of any of these terms results in termination of your authorization to use this Site, and upon a breach, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Nothing on this Site gives you any license under any of 811spotter’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. No logo, graphic, sound or image may be copied or retransmitted, without our written consent.
811spotter does not claim ownership of any materials or information that you may provide to us via this Site (including questions or other communications) or post, upload or submit to us. However, by posting, uploading, or providing your submission, you are granting 811spotter and its affiliates and licensees permission to use your submission in connection with 811spotter’s business, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission.
By providing your submission, you represent and warrant to us that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide the submissions. The use of the Site is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that any information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Disclaimer. We are providing this Site and the information and material contained herein on an “as is” and “as available” basis. This Site might contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be free from viruses. Your use of this Site and your reliance upon any information or material contained herein is at your own risk. We do not make any representations about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, legality in your jurisdiction, reliability, currency, quality or suitability of this Site or any information or material contained herein. This Site and the information and material contained herein is provided to you without any warranties, express, statutory or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
10. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement otherwise remains in full force and effect.
14. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
15. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.